Motorola SLVR L7 with iTunes

definitely not impact - its the standard moto font.

and whats up with the VGA camera?! this fone is great looks wise though - its ipod shuffle thin and light. moto still have to get itunes onto the razr to really have this thing take of though.

also - a friend got the rokr recently - all in all it's actually not such bad fone! i'm waiting for my SE k600i which should arrive any day second now...

When I was about to buy my SonyEricsson Z520i, I suddenly saw a ROKR at the store and thought: Wait! Hang on! Let's _look_ at it at least before buying the new phone. Well: It's not only a phone that looks from the last millennium, it also feels like one. This is not worthy of iTunes. :/ And yes, the font "helps" in this conclusion. And the SLIVER phone doesn't help there, I guess. I bought the SE Z520i and am happy to report that it was known in iSync and OS 10.4.3 out of the box although it's a pretty new phone. I had expected to have to hack its description into iSync's files. Works fine. And for the music I'm still using the iPod, anyway.

anyone here own one? Im personally a verizon fan and i have Nextel as a govt phone. Never liked Cingular that much, their service has done nothing but got worse with their merger. But they do have some cool phones. Id go for the Verizon Samsung phone that just came out. Has a built in MP3 player with FM Reciever. cheaper and looks better. not to mention small and compact too.

maz94protege said:
anyone here own one? Im personally a verizon fan and i have Nextel as a govt phone. Never liked Cingular that much, their service has done nothing but got worse with their merger. But they do have some cool phones. Id go for the Verizon Samsung phone that just came out. Has a built in MP3 player with FM Reciever. cheaper and looks better. not to mention small and compact too.

Which phone is that? I have the Sony Ericsson W800i which also has MP3 and FM.

What is the storage on the Samsung? Just thought you'd be interested in checking the W800i out too.

Back