Mouse dissapears when using iTunes 2.0.3 Visualizer

Dradts

Official Mac User
Everytime I use the built in visualizer in iTunes 2.0.3 in fullscreen mode, my mousepointer dissapears. And it won't come back until I logout :(
Is anybody having the same probs? Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

Does the cursor disappear completely? Or does the white border around it turn black?

If the latter, then that's a well known bug. To bring the cursor back to normal, do something thta'll force the cursor to change and return to the standard arrow. For example, slide the cursor over the resize bar on the dock. It should change to the resize cursor and then back to the arrow cursor.

Unfortunately the cursor disappears completely. It doesnt even show up again when moving it over a textedit field or something.
The only thing I can do is to logout. As soon as the login screen appears on my screen, the mouse cursor will be visible again.

Could it b that this has something to do wit my system being screwed up? It has been running for 7 days now, maybe I should give it a restart?

PS: Maybe someone can move this thread into the iTunes/iPhoto etc. section of the forum? :) thx

Back