MovableType/Perl Question and/or Problem

rhale1

KU Mac Geek
I run my blog on my site, so MovableType is installed and was working great with 10.2 and 10.3 Beta, up until 7B44 that is. I know that not all of you have Panther, but those who do (or even those who know anything about MovableType and Perl 5.8.1RC3 (That's the Perl in 7B44 afaik...)), could you take a look at the error mt.cgi give me:
Code:
Got an error: Can't locate Cwd.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/extlib 
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/lib 
/System/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/5.8.1 
/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.1 
/Library/Perl 
/Network/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level 
/Network/Library/Perl/5.8.1 
/Network/Library/Perl .) at /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/extlib/File/Spec/Unix.pm line 8. BEGIN 
failed--compilation aborted at /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/extlib/File/Spec/Unix.pm line 8. Compilation failed in require at 
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/extlib/File/Spec.pm line 14. Compilation failed in require at /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/lib/MT/App/CMS.pm line 10. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at 
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/lib/MT/App/CMS.pm line 10. Compilation failed in require at 
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mt.cgi line 21.

BTW, that's verbatim from cgi.

Back