Movie reviews

chris89

Registered
As the title says, what was the last movie you saw and how would you rate it? You don't need to add much input if you don't want to, but I tend to add a little feedback. *THIS IS NOT LEEWAY FOR SPOILERS* So please, kindly do not ruin movies.

The last movie I saw was "Pan's Labyrinth" which I give a 9/10. It was brilliantly filmed, with some beautiful scenery. Trouble was, personally it seemed more like a war movie with fantasy elements than an all out fantasy.

The latest movie I saw, was "My Left Foot". I'd give it 5/10, for being VERY confusing, and completely different than the book by C. Brown.

I use the site, Screen It, to help me decide on which movie to see. Most Western movies take some time before they get to Vietnam, so, it pays to learn what I can about them. Movies don't get the same kind of publicity here they get in other parts of the world (or other parts of Asia, for that matter).

When The Last King of Scotland was playing and I was living in my home state of California, I was working a job that made it impossible for me to see movies when I wanted (but it was a great job!) Now that I have a lot more freedom to do fun stuff, I want to see more movies. They say The Last King of Scotland will be playing here in Vietnam sometime in July or August. That's great!

:)

Back