mozilla 1.0 RC1

Neyo, no you can't get aqua. It isn't really an aqua theme. What it does is when XUL wants to draw a widget it goes to the system and asks for the aqua widget. This means that it can only be seen on os x. On XP when you use the same theme (classic) it goes and gets the standard XP widget.

Originally posted by googolplex
Oh yes, I think he does :p. Hold on, let me take one.

Thanks man! ;)

Here's Good Ol' Windows, Mozilla RC1 With "modern"

mozilla.JPG

NeYo

Hi, about Mozilla 1.0
I can type in the url bar, but after a hit on the enter/return key, nothing happens. I only can use the bookmarks. Howcome?

And is there on X any way to speedup the startup? Like the Win version with its speed-accelerator-at-statup? (whats its name?

paz
Sandman

Just leave Mozilla running in the background or set it to launch at login but have it hidden in the background so it doesn't take over your screen. That's basically what that little Windows thing does. This is OS X, no need to quit Apps for fear that they may crash :D

Originally posted by dricci
[BThis is OS X, no need to quit Apps for fear that they may crash :D [/B]

LOL!! :D

... i have to say, since my Refresh (Wipe and Re-Install ... and REHACK!) Xp is VERY Fine and Dandy! i jut wonder how long?! Sigh
:rolleyes:

NeYo

While this Post is "active" shall we say, can someone please give me the Incoming and Outgoing Mail Addresses For Mac Mail please?!

thanks!

NeYo

help! no one will give me advise about the question:
why can I type an url in the bar but after hit enter the website is not coming, mozilla is not responding?

Just the bookmarks work. Reinstall, delete, whatever I try...

Paz
Sandman

Maybe you have a bad mozilla build.. That's the only thing I can think of. Have you tried downloading a different nightly build?

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~
While this Post is "active" shall we say, can someone please give me the Incoming and Outgoing Mail Addresses For Mac Mail please?!

While admittedly this doesn't really belong here, the incoming mail server for Mac.com is mail.mac.com, and the outgoing is smtp.mac.com. The mail.mac.com works for both POP3 and IMAP, I believe. If you click on the question mark in the upper right-hand corner of http://itools.mac.com, and pick the "Mac.com Email"->"On your desktop" option, it has more information.

Back