Mozilla acting strange (Window size messed)

Harvey

Registered
Hey guys,

I have been using Mozilla for a while now in 10.3 with no prob. Suddenly, the window is 'suck' at it's maximum heigth, and abou 50% width. I can't grab the widget in the lower right to resize the window (in fact, it seems as though it's not there at all!). I tried reinstalling the application, but that didn't fix it at all.

Any ideas?

Maybe there is a file somewhere I need to reset or something? I'm clueless :)

Okay guys, I have exported my bookmarks, I am willing ot totally nuke my Mozilla installation and install from scratch. But, what exactly do I need to delete in order to do that? Thanks for any help!

Which version of Mozilla are you using ?
I had no problem until now (my latest were 1.5.1 and 1.6b).

Harvey said:
Okay guys, I have exported my bookmarks, I am willing ot totally nuke my Mozilla installation and install from scratch. But, what exactly do I need to delete in order to do that? Thanks for any help!

If you want to blow the entire thing away delete the ~/Library/Mozilla/ folder. Since you've backed up your bookmarks all you should have to do upon reinstall is to import them again.

Hi, this might sound real stupid, but I have been having the same problem. I think it is related to the green button in the upper lt of the screen. (I'm blank on what it is called at the moment!) After using it a few times recently the screen was cut off at the bottom. Almost like it had not loaded fully. All of the tools blank out and some reappear if I just mouse over where they should be. I found that by clicking on the button a few times thins wouls sort of clear up.

Mozilla used to be real stable, but I am noticing a few little bugs lately and this is one of them. The other thing that happens is that the scroll bar has a mind of its own at times.

Josephus.

Back