mozilla - chimera...

zerorex

Registered
I just downloaded the chimera browser, which is a cocoa front on the mozilla - gecko engine... It looks prity slick. Seems to function well, and launching resonably.. definatly a contender for the ie killer.... check it out

chimera.mozdev.org

Originally posted by zerorex
I just downloaded the chimera browser, which is a cocoa front on the mozilla - gecko engine... It looks prity slick. Seems to function well, and launching resonably.. definatly a contender for the ie killer.... check it out

chimer.mozdev.org
Wait! You mean you use a large monstrous beast as your browser!?! Sounds more like IE to me..

Dear lord, I think I'm going to piss my pants! I've never heard of that! That's insane!

zerorex- no offense or anything, but you might want to do a search on this forum about something if you haven't been around lately. We've been tracking Chimera since it's birth, when it was just a wee little one. ;)

wee little one? chimera was a big, two headed monster from the beginning (hence its name), which is slowly trying to behave not to burp all the time. but there's always only one solution to a chimera: some kind of 'hercules' must arise and put it to bed...

Back