Mozilla Firefox

bobw

The Late: SuperMacMod
Mozilla Firefox has been updated to v1.0.1.

What's new in this version:

Improved stability
International Domain Names are now displayed as punycode. To show International Domain Names in Unicode, set the "network.IDN_show_punycode" preference to false.
Several security fixes.

Downloads

Any idea when Firefox will support tabbing between all elements on a web page (drop down lists in forms etc.) like safari now does? Thats the only feature missing that still bugs me now and then.

I installed the new version today. I can tab between fields in a page. Don't know if the previous versions worked like that.

I don't know if it's default in 1.0.1, but in 1.0 and all previous, you could set the tabbing this way:

in the address field, type
about:config
toward the top of the list is
accessibility.tabfocus
if it's set to 0, then change to 3 or 7. (3 tabs to drop downs/form fields, and 7 does the above PLUS all links)

hope that helps.
They probably wised-up and made 3 the default since it's such a standard practice in other browsers.

That's what it says on my business cards...
:rolleyes:

nah, I read it from someone else a while back, just passing the love on. glad to help.

Has anyone used Thunderbird email client? I downloaded just now, and take it for a spin for a few days.

I used it for a bit on my Linux box. It's ok. On my apple I just Mail.app. Does everything I need. Thunderbird looks web-ish, but functions like a rich client.

Back