mp3 player

legion

Registered
hi guys i want to get a new mp3 player but i don't really want a ipod as round my way they tend to get nicked off ya very easyly,is there anyother kind of mp3 player i can get that will work well on my moc osx machine?

Not as seamlessly as an iPod. And certainly no iTunes
integration.

You'd have to treat the MP3 player as a removeable hard drive and
drag the music from your HD to the player. Depending on the player,
that might or might not screw up its own file system.

Try googling it and see if there are any recommended players.

What I have looked at before was Creative and SanDisk MP3 players and they are pretty good, SanDisk I kinda say if better than the ipod because you can play videos on it and its just s expensive as an iPod Nano.

Creative, Sandisk and iRiver are all quite good options. I'd steer clear of any brand without a solid reputation, and definitely stay clear of Sony as their DRM is very difficult to work with and causes headaches for managing the tracks on it.

Ultimately I would say that you get what you pay for, and if it was my money I'd go with the iPod.

Don't forget to check out Cowon's iAudio players. Most of them get great reviews for both build and sound quality and many models will also display pics and videos. My brother owns one of the harddrive-based models and swears by it (as opposed to AT it).

Back