MP3 to wav and reverse

iTunes. Go to iTunes > Preferences > Advanced > Importing to select your desired format (e.g. mp3 or wav), then import the files you want to convert into iTunes, select them, and choose Advanced > "Convert Selection to <format>"

Hey that programme looks nice, just I can not find a mac version. http://www.joyringtone.com/?from=google seems to be just for windows users. Yes am converting mp3s into ringtones.

Btw, the Ringtone Creator seems nice, but it is not freeware :p, and the trial version only converts 10 seconds of the song. Does anybody knows any better alternative?
Thanx.

Nay, it seems to be just for windows, and the Ringtone creator ( which is for mac ) is not freeware :p, and the trial verion only converts 10 sec of the song into the amr format. Do you have any other alternative?

It looks like most cell companies have their own converter software, and that there isn't a lot of mac support out there.

Your best option might be to buy the app if you don't have a pc available or if you aren't running Bootcamp or Parallels.

yeah, I got that too... I will use a friends windows machine alright, but I still fell discriminated, because I found a lot of free software for windows!

But anyway, thanks a lot for your help Natobasso

Back