MSOffice and images

s3raphim

Registered
I've been trying to copy and paste images from a mathematica notebook into my word documents. It work fine on the highly faulty Win98 machines as school, but somehow when i open the doc's on my mac the images are only partially displayed and missing things like background colors and axes. Any suggestions? Anyone else had this problem?

But someone posted an info about the pictures. When they have a special resolution, they are not bound correctly to your doc file. Take a closer look

Zammy-Sam said:
But someone posted an info about the pictures. When they have a special resolution, they are not bound correctly to your doc file. Take a closer look

Well, I read the whole post and found lots of information but no actual solution per se. I tried saving my document as an RTF and I had the same problem. My graphs that were pasted in do not appear completely. They are there, but the file scrolls REALLY slowly and they are missing a lot of detail (translation essentially useless). How does one 'bind' the images to the document? Is this was 'INSERT' does and Paste doesn't?

Back