Music disappeared. Music is now in the "Other" category //80GB 5G iPod

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmematt

Registered
I posted this in the iPod thread yesterday:

So here's the deal. I just updated to iTunes 7.4.2 and now my iPod will not display my playlists/music. When I click on the iPod icon in iTunes and show the display tab it says that I have 70.4 BG of data in "Other" no music, no movies.

So I then double click on my iPod on my desktop only to see that what is on that directory is still just what I had put on there for data transfer and storage. I really have the feeling that I just need to redirect my music to another directory. I haven't heard of anyone else running into this problem. Since the data is still on the "Hard Drive" portion of my iPod I know that the music is still there. If you can help me I just want to transfer all this music onto my computer using Senuti and restore my iPod. I have some music on this iPod that I might not ever be able to get again.

I would love any help that you might be able to bestow upon me. Apple of couse said that there is no way, but I'm sure they are worried about piracy.

THANKS.
PLEASE.

Think about it again. You've already created the thread. Why did you think it necessary to create a second one? Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back