my desktop > your desktop *pic*

solrac

Mac Ninja
dope-dt2.jpg

I'm currently watch Amadeus (otherwise there wouldn't be much to see).

Attachments

• gauss-today.jpg
    gauss-today.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 93
you asked for it. 2 monitors though;)

Time for an new one I think anyway:

Attachments

• desky.jpg
    desky.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 78
Tell me, do you need 2 video-cards to run 2 moitors, or would an ADC-to-VGA port do to run 2 on 1?

'fraid you need two graphics cards, I've got the (sub)standard ATi Rage Pro default card, and the ATI Radeon PCI card running the main 19" monitor.;)

How ya doing with RtCW??;)

HAHAH star wars FREAK!!!!
heheeh it's pretty cool actually, just a TAADDDD bit too much heheheh.

You should just put a HUGE mugshot of Kit Fisto smirking as the whole Desktop bg

GODDAMN. Solrac and Stylewise, can you please put those desktops up somewhere to download? I LOVE THEM! Solrac's in particular, but both are better than mine :)

I'll post my desktop in a bit--fraid it's not too interesting though :)

I'm doing great in RtCW. Still no clan(got a good foot inside GanGreen, but they all play 1.32), but I rule public servers all the time. Still love playing medic, but I'm getting to be a decent lieutenant and a good engineer too...2 guys on one bomb goes FAST!!!

Dual monitors in no longer a problem, just asked a friend and he said I could borrow a video-card from him for up to a year(unless he sells it before that time) so now I'm rather on the look-out for a good monitor.

Finished the singlepalyer last weekend (rubbish final enemy!!) Will get back into the online one soon, just got ADSL at home, so, lock up your soldiers!!! (Didn't get into a clan as yet, too much hassle for now!):rolleyes:

Oh, to keep this thread going, here's my terminal desktop:

|
|
-------..oo0o.--------

Do you like my dock!!!:D

Originally posted by Bluefusion
GODDAMN. Solrac and Stylewise, can you please put those desktops up somewhere to download? I LOVE THEM! Solrac's in particular, but both are better than mine :)

I'll post my desktop in a bit--fraid it's not too interesting though :)

Here it is. Yes it's small but it scales up just fine.

ngs2_1007.jpg

edit: purchasing the original huge image from national geographic is like $500!!! LOL!!!

Back