my desktop > your desktop *pic*

Originally posted by solrac

Here it is. Yes it's small but it scales up just fine.

ngs2_1007.jpg

edit: purchasing the original huge image from national geographic is like $500!!! LOL!!!

Danke! :)

DAMN, Solrac, Stylewise, and julguribye, you all have awesome desktops. Sorry I can't contribute but.. umm... My computer can't take snap shots, that's it!

You should just use one of the photo's you've taken, use the one of the distorted bus, or one that makes your cat look insane.

I usually use photos, but today I was in the mood for something different... (I need an image randomizer!)... here it is: (btw, note my CPU monitor at 286%.. impressive. no? Especially on a single-processor machine... :) And no, I didn't do that in Photoshop... seriously! It seems to do that at login :))

BTW, yes I like the Propellerheads, yes Spybreak is cool, and yes it's the Matrix Lobby Scene music, and yes Spybreak is its real name. Oh, and yes I knew about that song before the Matrix.

Attachments

• mydesktop.jpg
    mydesktop.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 29
Hey thought I'd contribute.
Desktop Picture
Click on Desktop picture when you're there.
(I have like 8 desktop pictures total... This happened to be the current one[changedesktop rules!])

macguy where can I get that desktop you posted earlier? the one with the reflecting spheres?

I would post, but mine changes every 30 minutes with over 100 pics ;)

Back