My first DVD!

Inline_guy

Dockboy
Just wanted to say that I bought iLife today and made my first DVD ever! I have had my flat screen iMac with superdrive (my first apple computer ever) since it came out back in the day, but this is the first that I touched iMovie and iDVD. I did not have much need because I had no video/DV cam.

But with the "Ken Burnes" effect I made a neat little panning slide show with music in iMovie and then put a few photo albums on the DVD as well. It is nice. A real tear jerker! :p

It is of my roommates family (because I lent him my digital camera over Christmas) and he is taking it to them this weekend. He helped me (read help as watched) make the whole thing, and now he wants a Mac. Which makes me happy!

Just wanted to share my joy. I like iLife.

Matthew

I have you in my buddy list. I have lots of people from macosx.com in my buddy list.

BTW. You read a lot.:)

Why don't you post the movie..if you have a place to store it. My cable provider won't let me host a website because it will take away other people bandwith speed.

Such a great success (?) story! Send it to Apple and maybe they'll give you your own commercial.

I'm making a DVD in school. And were using all Mac software and hardware! But mine wont be done for weeks yet. And were using Final Cut Pro ( i think ) not iDVD.

I do with i had an iMac and could burn my own DVDs. That'd be sweet!

Twister

r1valution I was thinking of putting it up, but decided against it. It has pictures of children in it that are not my family. I don't want the family to get mad that there are pics of their kids floating about the internet.

Matthew

soon well have to get you final cut express and DVD studio pro and then set you off in to the world of video making ;)

Back