MY G-d It's so much Better!

Sirtovin

Senior Switcher Tech Guru
Today I got limewire to work... (I did a fresh install of OS X...) ok I am a switcher as some of you know... and I downloaded serenescreen.com marine aqurium... (I started to cry at the realism...) heck I got limewire to work... now I am in heaven... I just had to say it's just so much better using a mac... I know this post might belong in the OS X software group... but I had to express my joy of Mac being so much better and cleaner.

I am in love with my Mac.

Originally posted by Sirtovin
Re: MY G-d It's so much Better!

First of all, good job on the switching. Welcome.

Second... Random, somewhat related fact for the rest of you.... My friend is Jewish, and she says that the Jews put a dash in the middle out of respect for.... "Him," instead of spelling it out. ;)

Originally posted by adambyte
First of all, good job on the switching. Welcome.

Second... Random, somewhat related fact for the rest of you.... My friend is Jewish, and she says that the Jews put a dash in the middle out of respect for.... "Him," instead of spelling it out. ;)

Very true... I don't know how people would react to God... I also believe in Him... :)

i've got the same machine as you, but i got the ATI 9000 video card. i loooveee it, too! wheee!!

Originally posted by boi
i've got the same machine as you, but i got the ATI 9000 video card. i loooveee it, too! wheee!!

Up that memory and fly like me at 1256mb of ram :)

i love that screensaver, too... only problem: it doesn't exactly fly, erh, swim on my old TiBook (8MB graphics card...), but I could think of better reasons to buy a new one soon... congrats from me, too.

ceterum censeo... i was just informed that besides Mac News & Rumours I'm also assigned as a co-moderator in the opinion-forum. i'm looking forward to this and hope that you all are okay with this, too. :)

Back