My iSub doesn't work with 10.2

macidiot

Registered
I finally got 10.2 today, and installed it, and my iSub doesn't work... :(

has no sound out of it what so ever, and it doesn't show up in system profiler...

any suggestions?

Thanks!

I read that article, but the volume slider doesn't show up in the sound prefs like it says, it doesn't even show that it is present in system profiler... I have tried all my usb ports, both on my tower, both on my monitor, both on the pci usb card I have, and none of them work... any suggestions? I am Clueless! HELP, I miss my music!!!!

the volume for my isub is set to zero.
the problem is: I can't change it. the volume control slider doesn't move. :mad:

any suggestions?

Evidently Jaguar doesn't play well with iSub (Yikes! Shades of M$. That's what we get for letting our guys play with those mean Microsofties). Sometimes it looses track of mine. The control panel shows up under Sound but doesn't do anything. So far only a reboot fixes it.

I wish I could help more but that's all I know right now. Of course it also looses my iPod as well. At least we have a "fair" OS ;) I guess we'll be getting that 10.2.1 patch soon.

Yoohoo! Apple! Anybody home?

I finally got a good response from harmon, they said I need to reinstall 10.2... so I am going to give that a try, and see what happens...

Back