My new iMac

wdw_

Rockee
I got my new iMac today and it rocks! The graphics are so, so much better. everything is faster. And it's beautiful!

My cat used to make a huge leap from the floor to the top of my old iMac. She just tried to to that to me new one!:D She was pretty confused.

I just thought I would inform everybody of my new iMac and how much it rocks.:)
icon14.gif

Poor Biff:(
Let's all show our sympathies for Biff and all other fans of the new iMac who are still waiting for one...

Glad I got it early:rolleyes:

I saw that comic when it first came out.:D
It's funny because it's true. Fortunatley (for my cat) all my other compters have CRT displays. except for my iBook on which she loves to lay on the keyboard.

Ahww, poor biff.:( Iknow how it feels. My iMac was actually about a week late. That was rough for me.

I forgot to mention this. I ordered my new iMac to come with 512 MB RAM. But when it arrived yesterday the people who had ordered and were holding it for me said Apple hadn't added any memory and it only had 256 MB RAM. They gave me two options. I could take the model with 256 and get more installed when it becomes available, or I could take another of the same model they happened to have in stock. This model had 768 MB installed. I was so happy. I got the one with 768, even though it cost like $200 more than I thought I would be spending.

wdw, I envy you. I'm wanting to get an imac badly. Its just so..... cool!

And about the cat thing, my cat has never sat ontop of my CRT and not on my ibook keyboard either...

That comic is great though :)

Oooh!:eek:
I didn't even think about that.

Luckily she was aiming to jump up and over the monitor and she's been declawed.:)
icon14.gif

I'd love to have a cat on top of my CRT, but I can't help it worry about what would happen if the cat starts urinating there...

Never happened to me. Although one of my cats used to barf in my printer once in a while. That's a bitch to clean up.:D

I doubt a cat would actually urinate on top of a monitor! :eek:

Our old family cat DID pee in my Lego collection though! The bin they were in looked an awful lot like a kitty litter box. I haven't played with my Legos since! <sniff>

Originally posted by wdw_
I saw that comic when it first came out.:D
It's funny because it's true. Fortunatley (for my cat) all my other compters have CRT displays. except for my iBook on which she loves to lay on the keyboard.

Ahww, poor biff.:( Iknow how it feels. My iMac was actually about a week late. That was rough for me.

One week! You're lucky! I had to wait TWO MONTHS after the 700 mhz model was first delivered in Australia! We ordered it a month before the too!

I guess Apple is power making iMac's now because I bought mine on Monday and today is Friday and I got it!! YAY!! :D

They told me one month wait.

Congrats Biff, not only did you get a new iMac, but you got it BEFORE original delivery date...I've always had the opposite experience with Apple delivery

Back