My workspaces....

You need to tidy up a bit, mon. Get your clothes away from your workspace; it's not inducive to productivity. (Unless of course you change clothes frequently while working :))

And although the reason escapes my cogitations, some people like having their workspaces cluttered... maybe it's compensating for clean work? I just cannot stand having extraneous crap around me when I'm trying to focus, another reason I hate high school.

I like the iMacs. They remind me of the Grape G3 I had way back when.

Thats my school clothes and Bseball uniform.
I haven't added my real workspace yet, thats just in my bedroom, were I do my homework, web surfing, music, etc.

EDIT:
heres my workspace

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 128
You MUST be living in South Florida. I recognize the WSVN 7 News screen effects anywhere. Greetings, neighbor! :p

What were the spring break tourists like? It seemed as if half the people I know were going to Florida, enough to make me imagine Florida itself breaking off like a puzzle piece from the mainland!

i'm glad when we don't get any tourists. Personnaly i'm getting tired of Florida or atleast South Florida.

yah, i remember the good ole days back in 98/99 when firewire was first introduced withthe Grape imac and there still was a power button on the keyboard, I actually liked having the power button on the keyboard, I also like the matching colors.

Thats my school clothes and Bseball uniform.
I haven't added my real workspace yet, thats just in my bedroom, were I do my homework, web surfing, music, etc.

EDIT:
heres my workspace

How many Macs do you have?????????
I counted:
2 iMac G3s
1 iMac G5
1 eMac G4
1 iBook
2 PCs

Are all these yours, or are they partly from your parents?

The two iMac G3's I got from my school when they upgraded to iMac G5's, there BlueBerry 350Mhz and Dalmatian 600Mhz, they are now in storage. The eMac G4 I also got from my school. The iBook G3 I got for christmas, the iMac G5 I got it dead and I brought it to apple and they replaced the motherboard for free. So all those computers where used. The one PC is a dell and thats my brothers. There is no other PC but there is a Mac Mini which is my moms.
Since then I finnaly bought a brand new MacBook.

You need to tidy up a bit, mon. Get your clothes away from your workspace; it's not inducive to productivity. (Unless of course you change clothes frequently while working :))

And although the reason escapes my cogitations, some people like having their workspaces cluttered... maybe it's compensating for clean work? I just cannot stand having extraneous crap around me when I'm trying to focus, another reason I hate high school.

If a cluttered space means a cluttered brain, what does an empty space mean ?

I was more surprised by the fishtank hanging over the iMac, which is next to a can of paint on the floor!

I don't need leg space for some reason, always somewhere to put my legs.
It's a turtle tank so theres no fish, just two turtles and I haven't seem a problem with it hanging over.
I have another desk in my room but I didn't like sitting at it, felt awkward.
img2310ai2.jpg

Back