Mycomps...

Trip

Registered
I'm posting this here because...well...the topic deals around a website I'm making for fun. Just because I can:

http://www.TannerSite.com/mycomps

I'll update it soon with more comp information, snapperhead screens for each computer, and some more computers. :)

Comments?

*UPDATE: All of the graphics have been changed, a bit of the raw code has been updated. And you can now view user info.

Somebody please give comments on this newer version!!! Please!

The icons are great! Did you create them yourself? However, there isn't much to click on. Are you putting more on the site?

Holy Crap! Somebody actually replied to my thread for once! Thank you so much!!!

I didn't create the icons, just used them because they looked so great. :)
Content is always being updated, but usually it's not manual updates. The site updates it's self with whatever It feels is usefull information.

Sorry if it is a silly question but; does your site automaticly updates when your computers go online?

Kudos on the site. Kinda follows the "Clean, simple, elegant" ideal. How a site should be designed.

Have you though about using CSS?

Originally posted by mdnky
Kudos on the site. Kinda follows the "Clean, simple, elegant" ideal. How a site should be designed.

Have you though about using CSS?

I use CSS for the background images (the one bar going across the top) which allows the bar to go on forever, so when you make your browser window larger the bar is still there.

The site has to be manually updated, I have the knowledge and code to make it auto-update, but my isp wouldn't really work too well with hit...so i do it manually. :)

Back