MyiSight.com

Xeo

Registered
MyiSight.com just went live this morning. It's basically supposed to be a list of people who have iChat AV. You can search through it for people to video/audio chat with, and/or post your own information so people can contact you. There's a big community surrounding Apple, so why not talk with some of the other members?

Hey, Xeo, now that you've joined, why not hang around? This is a fun place for MacAddicts to hang out. Come! Contribute! :D

Speaking of iChatAV. I have an iBook700, but my old folks (1000 km away) have an old iMac 400. So I was totally gutted to see that the system requirements for iChat AV are G3 with 600 MHz. That sucks!
There are still a lot of people around running Jaguar, but under the G3 600 barrier, and they're left out. HACKERS!, please come up with a hack that makes iChat AV run on slower machines. I don't care if the video is not fullscreen, or if I need to buy more RAM. Please! I don't want to go to 3rd party products, cause iChat AV looks so darn cool.

Why not give us a link on your site. After all, its against our site rules to do what you are doing =D

Give us a link if you like us.

Back