Myth III

Yepp! i have been on the ride eversince myth 1 the fallen lords. I canrecomend mythdev.com for everyone who plays myth III. they have a patch that will fix a lot of the bugs.

Yes. Enough long time to beat all the levels at mighty. I played it mostly for the story, since it explained a lot of what went on in myth I and II. But i really like it! Not as good as myth II, but much nicer looking. Had some problems with it at first before i updated it with the patch at mythdev.com.

The gameplay is quite different from myth 2's, and I would argue that it's worse. But, the graphics are better...

Hmm... I was trying to post a query to another thread and somehow it ended up here. My sincerest apologies. I can edit the text but not delete the post. Augh.

I love the Myth games.

Myth III is certainly worth the money. I agree with you guys, it wasn't as good as II was, but it was still a damned sweet game. Nothing like actually getting the play as the fallen lords in their youths.

Yeah, not that I've ever played it multiplayer yet.

I used to play Myth 2 multiplayer all the time back in the day.

Those were good times.....

*sigh*

It is great fun! but i get my assed kicked by the regulars. sometimes i lure a friend up and kick his butt for an hour. it makes me feel better :)
It is really kool to play in teams with friends against others. If i wouldnt have had any friends before, myth multi-player would have been a big reason to get some! :D

Back