Neat expose feature

danskinnyman

Registered
I'm not sure if anyone else has realized this, but a neat feature with expose, *not sure if it was introduced in 7B39 or not* but if you press tab while in expose mode (application or all) you can switch the focus of expose between application. It even gives a neat backwards zoom thingy for when it switches, everyone go give it a try!

(the command-tab menu works while expose'd as well)

Shift-anything... ooo, genie effect in slow motion! (Old now, but still very cool.)

Thanks for the pointers, Dan!

Hmm, using Tab was the first thing I thought to do on my first jaunt with Exposé.

Guess I really do "Think Different"... or would it be the same? My head hurts now.

The tab feature was there already in the 7B28 build, although I didn't discover it until you mentioned it, danskinnyman!
Cool! :)

It all makes perfect sense... it goes exactly how Apple's OS's have functioned since day 1, or should I say version 1.

It really sounds like a very cool feature.

Can the expose functions be exposed with a hotkey(s) other than F11 and so? (CTRL-ALT for ex.)

It indeed was there already in WWDC! Thanks for sharing! There seem to be a lot of little features for convenience popping up every now and then :)

I believe you can use any key combination you want, although you'll have a hard time using Ctrl-Alt on a Mac.

Back