Need a external mouse

andymac

Registered
Hey the touch pad of my PowerBook is really driving me crazy. I need a "normal" 2 Button or scroll external mouse.
Which model would you recommend?

Logitech's opticals are really good. Well built and accurate. I think they have a dual-optical and a model just for road-warriors which features a retracting cable. I use the standard 2-button optical wheel-mouse and it is great.

the macally icemouse is tghe*best* 2-button scroll-wheel mouse. it looks very mac-ish, glides great, and...um...its just cool!

:)

I got a free (don't kill me) gateway USB mouse from a friend. It's sweet. Three buttons, scroll well, all programable with USB Overdrive.

Can't beat free!

Twister

i'm going way out on a limb here and recommending a wacom Graphire2 tablet. it comes with a 2 button scroll wheel mouse and a pen that functions as a mouse. using the pen practically eliminates carpel tunnel. switching back and forth helps the wrist ALOT. and you will be set for ink in jaguar. i admit, it's a bit procey for a 'mouse', but that's just it, it's a great mouse and so much more. in fact, when i bought mine, i didn't even realize it functions as a mouse. But i have long since ditched my original mouse and can't imagine being without it.

i'm really looking forward to ink!!

Back