Need help, possibly with changing user?

Leah837

Registered
I have a macbook, Tiger, OSX.
Today when I turned my computer on the desktop looked like it was the very first time I had used the computer (no icons, dock in a different location, different system preferences) and my pictures and music did not show up when I opened iphoto or itunes. All of my music, pictures, and files are still on the computer but for some reason it seems like they're associated with a different user.
Yesterday I was moving files from my external HD to my computer. I also changed the administrator name, although I don't know why that would make a difference, I am the only account on the computer.
When I open the user folder there is a shared, local_admin, and Leah folders. Yesterday the folder called Leah was the one with the picture of the house, this is also the folder that has all my files in it. Today the folder called local_admin has the picture of the house on it but has none of my files in it.
How do I switch it back to my old preferences? I tried logging out but there is no other account to sign in to.

Back