Need Music/Advert Help

sUICIDE_mONKEY

Registered
Right, I'm usually good at questions like this but I dont know american adverts as im in Ireland!, so....
Friend needs to know "an American AT&T advertisement, there were no words and it was black and white with big strapping men putting up telegraph wires and then there is an earthquake or hurricane or something, the music was uplifting, inspirational sort of, maybe orchestral",
thats all the info she gave me, did a quick youtube search and didnt come up with anything, ..... any ideas? or any ideas where I would find out?
Need to find the advert, can hopefully easily find out the music from it from there easily enough.

Hmm, sounds like Oasis "all around the World", think she would have known that, plus no "big strapping men putting up telegraph wires" :D, so dont think that was it, will send it to her see what she thinks, ive asked her for more info ie was it a 70s 80s 90s commercial, and was there any tagline for it, but Im thinkin it was a kinda vague memory she has of the ad,.... (one of those memories where it mightnt be AT&T at all :) though, usually, she is good with names)

Thanks a million for the find mate, seems along the line of the ad, at least, of the ad shes lookin for

Nope, apparently its definitely not that one, but she says its a current advert, so should be running at the moment! any more ideas? :D

Back