Netscape 7.0

Meghd

Registered
Recently, whenever I try to open my Netscape program, I get nothing but that darned whirling beachball on a completely white screen, All the headings are there, but the screen remains white. Yesterday it took over half an hour before I connected with Netscape. I particularly like the program because I am able to copy & paste much better than with "Mail". Is there an updated version which I should be using; and, if so, how do I get it to install? Also, I receive mail via Netscape which does not always come through on "Mail". Why does this happen? Thanks for your reply and, hopefully, help! Meg

Meghd said:
Recently, whenever I try to open my Netscape program, I get nothing but that darned whirling beachball on a completely white screen, All the headings are there, but the screen remains white. Yesterday it took over half an hour before I connected with Netscape. I particularly like the program because I am able to copy & paste much better than with "Mail". Is there an updated version which I should be using; and, if so, how do I get it to install? Also, I receive mail via Netscape which does not always come through on "Mail". Why does this happen? Thanks for your reply and, hopefully, help! Meg
Maybe you ought to upgrade your copy of Netscape to Netscape 7.2, the most recent MacOS X version. Netscape 7.0 is a MacOS 9 version and not the most recent, at that.

Thank you "Mister Me" for your reply. However, when I try to update Netscape I usually get Netscape 8.0 (I think). How do I get 7.2 for OSX?

Back