/Network/Servers stop sharing

coerrace

Registered
I have my Mac mini with Snow Leopard Server and I´m Sharing with a Windows 7 machine all is perfect I made a directory on my OSX to make all the Sharing files there and don´t expose other directories. At the Beginning On windows side I saw tons of dirs of my OSX exposing info I don´t want to share then I removed on the Server Admin Menu on OSX on the file sharing options all the Share Points I don´t wanted to Share works perfect but now I have only a directory is shared and I can´t stop sharing. If I go to finder on OSX and open Network I see a directory called Servers and inside of that directory 2 dirs: "serverosx" and other called "serverosx.private" where "serverosx" is the name of my admin account the only one I gave on the setup original on Mac mini and on the PC side I see that dir serverosx is a link to my main HD of OSX installation I don´t want to share I looked where can be stop Sharing but I don´t know where. Could someone can help me?
Simply I don´t want to share nothing on /Network/Servers dirs only my share points

Thank you

Back