New Apple stores! In Seattle!

shatfield1529

s|hatfield not shat|field
I was reading the Seattle Times business section today, and there was a story about how Apple is putting *two* Apple stores in the greater Seattle Area. One is going in the University District (just north of Husky Stadium), and the other is going in Bellevue Square.

Score! :D

The city which I was born in Germany has a population of about 400,000 ppl. They have ten Applestores.

Here in Little Rock, Arkansas; zero Apple stores!

Originally posted by SoniCX
The city which I was born in Germany has a population of about 400,000 ppl. They have ten Applestores.

Here in Little Rock, Arkansas; zero Apple stores!

Apple Retail stores? With the geniues bars and all that? I highly doubt that. There are only a handful of them. Like one in New York, Los Angeles, Minnesota. I believe there are zero in other countries.

I think you are talking about the other types of apple stores.

Originally posted by Dime5150
Apple Retail stores? With the geniues bars and all that? I highly doubt that. There are only a handful of them. Like one in New York, Los Angeles, Minnesota. I believe there are zero in other countries.

I think you are talking about the other types of apple stores.

yeah, 10 stores that sell just apple stuff. thats what i meant.

There are Apple authorised dealers which are everywhere (Scotsys in Glasgow) but Apple started its own stores (owned and staffed by Apple) which are only in the US at the moment. I think they might be coming to Europe this or next year and then it will probably only be London, Paris, Berlin etc.

Downtown Chicago's still waiting... :(

We've got a crazy lookin' empty shell where the Gap used to be. And a big Apple sign out front. But it's taking forever...

are these stores so cool? i think i've been in one in housten. but i am not sure if that was an 'Applestore' or just a store that sells apples.

Back