New Apps on download.com

nealt

Registered
In the latest version of download.com there is no entry for "New Apps" Does anyone know how to get to this? CNET has no way of reaching them.

That seems to be correct. I don't like the change either, and even using the search window seldom provides any kind of response.

I still call that site "Versiontracker", and don't really use it since that change.
I look at that site every now and then, hoping it will become useful again, but I don't have time to wait around for sites that get taken over by larger entities (such as CBS taking over that download.com, from what I understand.)
There's a login, but I won't use that. Maybe it works if you make an account now, but I'm not doing that.
It's pretty much broken, so I have moved back to MacUpdate.com when I want to look around for updated/new apps.

.....so I have moved back to MacUpdate.com when I want to look around for updated/new apps.

Speaking of MacUpdate; They've messed around with it to the point that it's a royal pain to use it now.
Won't keep me logged in; half as many per page; Ads all over the page.
Why can't sites that are a hit, just keep them that way instead of ruining them.

Rant over!

Back