New Computer Store

MacLuv

Reloaded
Today I walked into the store to buy a new core system for my home. I needed an upgrade because I wanted to increase some of the functions around my house.

When I got to the desk, the man sold me a new CPU module that plugged into my existing system. I would be able to download the upgrade from my T3 connection. Which reminded me I had to pay the bill soon... I was pissed because I was paying an extra three or four dollars which brought my T3 bill up to about ten bucks a month.

I was thinking of trying a new OS. I heard that people were making some really cool AOS (animated operating systems) and wanted to check them out. I sat down in the leather chair and touched the screen to start browsing. I could have done this at home, but the coffee is too good. Here, at the store, I could also use the OS without buying it. It was fun.

After finding one I liked, I recieved a smart chip to install in my core system at home. I got in my LPG fueled car and drove home. Or maybe I just rode my bike. That's probably it.

Upgrading my core system is a snap. I just plug the puppy in and it automatically retrieves the drivers it needs with my hardware configuration. I've got a terabyte storage system that holds all my music and video. I put the smart chip in and it loads up a new OS for me to use. I really like the way this one talks to me. I put my other smart chip on my keychain, in case I want to use it somewhere else or trade it with somebody. My kids love these things. I close the doors to the system and I'm all set. I can remember the days when I looked at ugly components all over the house. What a joke.

On the couch, I pick up my uni-mote. I can watch video, change the color of my house lights, set moods, environment, everything. I remember back when people were still stuck in front of a computer screen, hunched over a keyboard. It makes me laugh.

:) Happy New Year

Back