!! New Forum Coordinator

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
As Press 3 grows so do my responsibilities. So, I am proud to introduce the first formal and operating team in the new volunteer organization structure at Press 3.

This group, headed by our new Forums Coordinator is twyg. He is the team lead for all the moderators and will handle day to day issues in reference to this board.

Everyone should give twyg and the moderator team just as much respect that you have all provided me.

It will still be my decision to decide policy, it is the responsibility of twyg and team to make sure that policy is followed.

Let's welcome twyg & gang!

Admin

Welcome everybody! :)
Enjoy your stay here at Press3.com! I know I have for a while now!

hmmm...do we get roasted peanuts with this flight :p ???
(sorry...trip reminded me of a stuardess with what he said :p)

Congratulations Twyg.

Please put your flat-screens in their full upright position and close your iTrayTable. Exits are here and here, but you probably don't want to use them while we're flying.

Penuts are provided, however, they may contain traces of nuts.

Thankyou for flying Admiral Air...

*Ed high-fives twyg*

congrats my friend!! i look forward to working more closely together in my new role as Gardening Moderator, er i mean Moderator and Gardener
:D

Can i adjust my seat back yet? the leg room is killing me:eek:

Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats, would the lovely and nice looking stewardesses take a seat, this is your admiral speaking, we are about to take off ;)

** where is my co-pilot ?!?!?! **

Congrats Ed ans Symphonix :)

Thanks everyone!

I'm very much looking forward to the next steps of the community.

I'm also looking forward to landing, being 6' tall isn't so nice in these little seats...

Are there parachutes available?

Oh, wait, lemme guess. For a $3246.45 fee (and please have the exact change), right?

Nah, parachutes aren't needed. We fly low. :)
Is it just me or has this thread taken a turn for the wierd? :D

Back