new game for osx

i haven't played it yet but a few friends of mine have it (on peecee... grr) and i'm definetly looking fwd to it. Apparently it's a great game, worth buying!

I LOVE this game. It's one of the best I've ever played. Despite some of the word I've heard about it on older computers, it runs fine on my iMac 400MHz 8MB/ATi RAge 128 (384 RAM). It's probably the best built OS X game I've played - incredibly stable. And, the game play is amazing (as well as the graphics). It really is a "must-get-this-it's-so-cool" game.

Thanks Embermage!! seeing as how we have almost identical imacs that is good news to hear. I guess i'll put this on the top of my list for when i get some free time to actually play a game. I just thought all the promos about it at apple.com made it sound too good. glad youlet me know it's not just all hype!!:)

(you're not one of its developers are you;) :p )

(you're not one of its developers are you )

Nah, far from it ;) . Hmm... one tidbit of info: you have to turn down the graphics a bit (lower quality) to get it to run decently. And, in the requirements for OS X I believe it says you need a 16MB Video card, but my 8MB worked fine - it didn't even mention it.

Ahh, Black&White. I used to play it back in my days of PC. The game is fun and all, but it has a lot of cinematic effects and movies you can't click past. That's OK first time, but if you'd ever wanna start over you'll just be annoyed.

Back