New Imac Revealed

This thing is growing on my really fast. The damn thing is so small you can pick it up and carry it anywhere. Imagine, their is a G4 toasting in that sucker and I assuming it will be pretty fast and not to metion a SuperDrive, I said a SUPERDRIVE, that is amazing, we can burn Dvds on that thing, anywhere in the house. Im impressed obviously, This thing is so cool, the moniter is so thin and sleek. I want ten of these things right now. terrific Apple, Terrific!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I would have to say it is growing on me too... if it had decent video capabilities, I might consider one instead of a TiBook... I would have to wait for the specs on the new PowerMacs too though...

Additional: Oh, I wonder... if this thing has a G4, shouldn't the iBook be getting a similar boost soon? Of course they would need to boost the PBG4 to do that, and the PBG4 doesn't show any signs of a boost, while the iBook does... very odd.

well... i'm still waiting on the keynote, this isn't the only thing they're releasing [cough]iPhoto[/cough] and I still wonder what else they have hidden.

this is most definitely the best design any computer has ever taken. This is better than the Cube in my opinion because this one is a HEMISPHERE! look at all the possibilities for it.

and that photo really doesn't show off the iMac very well, wait until Apple releases the photos, they'll be so great looking, you'll be drooling for days :D

i'm with herve - introducing ...(drum roll please)....

ilamp, the light of the future.

with planned obsolesence you no longer have to make aquariums out of your old mac, you can convert it to an ordinary desk lamp to use while working on your year 2010 mac - themac.:D

dam, i'm ashamed of myself. i almost agree with manicdvln on this:eek: :mad:

still, i expect this is not all that is coming. at least i hope so. :cool:

Dan you all for luring my weak gullible no-willpower self to this thread!

At first, I was like, huh? The hemisphere was challenging to me. Then I noticed the screen arm, and immediately though that would be very cool to swing around as needed. I can't tell you how many times I've "swiveled" my bulky monitor around clumsily for clients.

Then I read the article, cuz, you kow, I'm weak, and boy did it really come together. The software, hardware integration is beautiful. It really is an excellent product for its audience. In fact, I may just become one of its audience after this, unless they up the ante on the top end models (puh-lease!).

I was hard on the iPod when it came out, but only because it wasn't what I wanted. This iMac is similar, but now I can accept it for what it is, which is quite cool.

BTW- Time Canada is going to have to send a representative to Apple headquarters for his anal raping. Unless Apple let it leak because they have even more up their sleeve, Steve is going to FREAK! This will make the ATI thing look like nothing. (On the other hand, Time has been very Apple biased for quite some time (heh), so not even Steve would be crazy enough to dump them).

Originally posted by ManicDVLN

Starbucks, AMD, Mcdonalds, LG, Volkswagon, Honda.... these companies all know that being Cost effective in the market PAYS OFF VERY WELL.

er... volkswagEn.

^_^.

Originally posted by ManicDVLN

Starbucks, AMD, Mcdonalds, LG, Volkswagon, Honda.... these companies all know that being Cost effective in the market PAYS OFF VERY WELL.

er... volkswagEn.

^_^.

Some people high at Time must be getting ready to get their asses converted to subway station accesses right now. I can't understand how they could have blown something like this... and it's all over Macsurfer...

A pity, and of course I couldn't resist to take a look at the pics... really steals the bells and whistles of the keynote. "Pay money to get old newssss... bah, just go to ***.com"

dani

What about the keyboard, and the mouse?

What if it is a fake? Another SpyMac production?:D

I won't be convinced untill a see a really good picture of it!

Back