New iMacs in September FOR REAL

Lions may be lazy but when they go for the kill LOOK OUT!
I suppose you all know that it is mostly the female lions (lionesses?) that do the hunting and killing ...

Cat said:
I suppose you all know that it is mostly the female lions (lionesses?) that do the hunting and killing ...

Usually, but the males will help for the big things. Just like human males, they will do the least work possible to get by :D Yes, I am male :p

Even though half-dome is in Yosemite what the heck does that have to do with it...all he looked up was half-dome!!! So, why not go a step further with your retarded logic and say California and that was the first code name of the first geneticaly engineered peanut. If you don't think that Steve, will announce/ or the new imac will be available at the Paris expo I'll have to mail you an enema since your head is stuck in your A$$ and you probably need help getting it out!

Why are so many of you so negative... jeez... Smile and be happy!!!!

mi5moav said:
I really hate to see this incarnation of the imac go...

No doubt a lot of people thought the design was very cool looking, but I honestly never went for that look. It's a space saver for sure, but if they get it right this time, it'll be a mini-tower or some other small form factor that has at least an AGP for video upgrade and not and all-in-one design.
A in 1 needs to go.

lnoelstorr said:
Oh - and anyone else suspecting the delay has something to do with G5 processors?

I'd say with all of the things Apple has said about G5 not showing up this year, it's *extremely* unlikely.

I know it won't happen with any device branded "iMac", but I'd LOVE to see Apple introduce a cheap, slim, headless Mac. A $500 device that I can hook up to the monitor of my choice and allow me to run OS X.

...Actually, this probably wouldn't be something *I* buy, but it would be something MUCH easier to convince my friends, family, etc. to buy, even if it was only, say, a 1Ghz G4 unit.

Back