new iPod cases etc.

Dime5150

Registered
I'm kind of wondering...

I just ordered the new 15gig iPod. I plan on using it in the gym and www.everythingipod.com has a case that goes around your arm to use. Well with the new iPod being thinner and stuff i'm assuming it won't fit.

I'd like to at least have scratch protection for it especially while in the gym.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Sorry, no real suggestions other than to say: Yes, a case is a very good idea. You could probably bad out the ipod with a piece of styrofoam or something (wrapped in a soft cloth so your iPod doesn't get fouled up). You probably want a case that shows off your sleek new iPod though, but as far as I know nobody has such a beast yet.

One thing, leave the wired remote at home. It's not water tight, mine stopped working due to sweat.

I've always just kept my iPod in a microfiber sunglass bag. It keeps the scratches and fingerprints off very well.

I've always just kept my iPod in a microfiber sunglass bag. It keeps the scratches and fingerprints off very well.
Yeah, but then it's just a block in a shades bag. And that wouldn't be very practical for the gym.

laminate it! no moving parts... it would be hard to scratch the iPod of it was under 2mm of plastic :)
ok but the case from apple is already made to size and looks like a real nice case. when i get min im just gonna keep it in my pocket, mabye clip it on my waist when i go running.

Back