New Moderators... what does that mean?

it means im going to moderate according to the site rules, nothing more nothing less :p

becoming a moderator does not mean having your right to an opinion taken away. the new mods will hopefully participate the way they always have. many were chosen because of their participation levels in certain forums. i would hope they all enforce the rules as objectively as possible but maintain their own subjective views and opinions. and you are still entitled to try and change their opinions :D

oh, and i'm expecting all the site members to help us out in 'moderating the moderators'. i think we have assembled a top notch group, but that doesn't mean they are perfect or that they won't make mistakes starting out. so help them to be better. i expect nothing will really change even if the names of mods are new. ;)

It means Ed gets a well deserved break and fryke and Bobb get to start losing sleep over the shenanigans of this motley crue of members! :p

The poor naive Moderator. Soon will he realize the destructive nature of a rogue member. :p May God/Buddah be with you!

Just wait till you get your first, "Should BuddahBobb Be Removed As Moderator?" post.

ah yes, new mods - wanting something to moderate right away. better be careful what you wish for - you might get it :D

Back