new Palm desktop beta & Entourage

Jadey

sosumi
First off, happy new year all! While I was afk during the holidays, a public beta for palm desktop came out! :eek: I want to use it instead of entourage which I had been using instead of palm desktop in classic. My question is this: how do I get my appointments and tasks into palm desktop from entourage? I don't use a palm pilot - just this software as a PIM.

I did it by using my Visor. There is no other way at the moment. (Entourage X)

I also found that you can drag a contact from the palm desktop onto your computer desktop and it will make a Vcard. When you drag this to Entourage, it copies everything but the email address. Hope that also changes in the final.

When is it coming out!!??

About Handheld Synchronization

The Microsoft Entourage conduit is not included in Microsoft Office X. However, information about directly synchronizing Entourage with a handheld will be posted on the Mactopia Web site as soon as it is available. For information and updates, visit the Handheld Synchronization page on the Mactopia Web site (http://www.microsoft.com/mac).

Entourage allows you to export contacts, but that's not what I need. I need to export my appointments. I don't have a visor or a palm, nor do I know anyone who has one.

Yeah, does anyone know how to export appointments/events/To-Do items from Entourage TO Palm or a file??

Back