new Power Mac

hawki18

Registered
Well I took the plunge today and sprung for a Power Mac. Got the 1.83 had free printer rebate payed for printer up front get all the money back from Epson. I bought a I book last summer just was not fast enough. So I will have to check out my new toy after work tongiht.

Congratulations on your new machine! Those powermacs are awesome machines, and it will defiantly be faster than your iBook. Have fun with it!

I plan on having lots of fun with it. I will be glad when they bring out the new version of photoshop for Power Macs. Will test all the software I get my subscription to mac addict. Probally will not get much sleep tonight.

got it used, didn't ya. i wish i could get a new mac. but i'll be lucky if i can save the 300 to upgrade my 466mhz to 1.4ghz. well, enjoy it at least one night for me. congrads.

While I already have my iMac G5 which is coming closer to its one year anniversary, I'm excited about getting one of the second generation MacBook Pro notebooks. I was going to get the 15.4" but after seeing my wife's E1705 which has a 17" widescreen and is quite light, I might spring for the 17" once it's out, especially since it's going to be my main machine on the go.

I have the pleasure of using a 20" intel imac at work, which makes me all the more bitter when i go home to my eMac and iBook (which is on loan from my employer)

Back