NEW to MAC...seriously new. GONNA NEED HELP!

Hey spgmr2005,

As a fellow newby to the Mac, I'm telling you, the book is GREAT!
It's not only very useful in terms of information, but it's also for me the very first manual-style book for computerrelated things that's actually a great fun to read! I'm hooked at the whole Mac system before I even got my new MacBook, let alone used it for some time.

Should be pretty easy to come by; I live in the Netherlands and could get it straight from the shelves at a good, large bookstore (which are still like mini-shops in USA-terms) in my town (which is, again, big for our tiny coutry but really mini for USA-terms), which usually don't have big collections on all things computer. I didn't even had to order it here on this side of the pont so over there you should be able to get your hands on it really guick.

Gosh I like this whole Mac-family feeling! Carefull people, when I'm feeling at home I might drop in more often ;)

haha...thanks for the reply. my new macbook is going to be my baby. i know the feeling. i layed out my desktop on my PC as similar to the mac as i could possibly get it. i've been reading reviews on the system left and right, and i still can't get enough. i bet that i'm going to be so excited when i get it that i won't even know what to do on it...lol.

Back