Newbe help-plz read

Phoenix82

Registered
hello fellow Mac users. I have just bought a new Mac macbook black edition , And i require help. I have my old PC labtop. I have a few issues that i will list below.

1. I have about 4gig of music on my old pc that id like to transfer,How do i transfer this misuc.

2. I have 5 movies that id also like to transfercase those movies

3. i used to use bittorrent/torrent spy to dl moves and music, are there any programs i can use to dl from these sites?

4. I do know how to load a puzzel games called Luxor Amun Rising on the comuter?

5. I have realized that any file with the command with exe. will not work?Why

Thanks for the help--

Nick

1. I have about 4gig of music on my old pc that id like to transfer, How do i transfer this misuc.
2. I have 5 movies that id also like to transfercase those movies

Burn them to dvd or do the transfer in stages using a 1 or 2 Gb flash drive. Hopefully your music is in .mp3 or .mp4 format, and that you have iTunes on your Mac computer.

5. I have realized that any file with the command with .exe will not work? Why

Because it's specific to Windows. It won't work with a Mac.

If you have a home network, simply turn on the file sharing on PC and it should appear on ur mac'c finders sidebar as a windwos SMB server..U can simpl copy your stuff from your folder...This mehtod would take a lot of time if your network is not fast enough..But it'll save u a few DVDs for sure..

ANd yeh there are few Torrent Client for mac as well..
This is the one I use..Transmission

Cheers..

Back