Newbie Questions

mystique

Ms b3s 2 b
Having just transferred over to macosx from another forum I see many similarities and several differences as is to be expected. It is a few of the "differences" that I am concerned with, concerned as in "WHY"?

A: This limit on PM's. I admit that I can be somewhat verbose, but even for ME, the limit seems a bit extreme. And shouldn't there be some sort of warning to tell you when you are reaching said limit instead of just waiting until you've done all this blathering and then say "oh, I'm sorry, you must be terminated now". Then you have to go through and find what you can absolutely get by without saying (with me, nothing, of course):)

B. Why was the member list disabled? I have a lot of old friends here and I'd like to find out who else might be lurking around. Also, when I send Ed a PM, I have a mental block on spelling his doggone last name so then I have to go look it up on the forum (big problem ,I know)...just curious what this is about.

C. How do you guys get the small fonts in your sig? Graphic files? I tried the size tag which of couse didn't work so I'm assuming it's a graphic file . Doh...this just occured to me, I can answer this one for myself.

I had some other questions, but I seem to have blown a brain fuse temporarily (it happens from time to time) so I'll ask later.

I'd like to introduce myself most inappropriately as Herve's new bartenderess and invite you all to stop in for a beverage of your choice :D (Ed..you gotta get a plug in where you can)

Thanks for your help in advance.

-=Myst

ut oh...I feel like I just broke some sort of secret club code or something and now everyone's whispering around....
"did you hear what SHE asked???" "What will we say?"...:D Do I need to drink the pigs blood first or something?

:D

you asked some big questions. i don't have an immediate answer. i just got this job. i don't even know if these are in my job description or not. probably not. ;)

they've been like this for a while so assume there is some reason for them. however that doesn't mean i know it. have patience.

(i don't think anybody got banned the last time these were discussed :D )

as for spelling my last name - by now you should be able to just hit reply to one of my previous pm's :p

Back