Newzhog

kh

Registered
Hi,

I have NewzHog. I have set it up with all my server settings and it connects fine, i import an NZB File and it says it downloads fine.

But, when i goto where it is supposed to have been downloaded it isn't there!

Any help will be good.

Thanks in Advance,

Karl.

Go into your preferences and make sure that you have the correct folder set for the download to. There are two different settings in the preferences, the first is the folder you want automatically scanned for nzb files and the second is the folder files should be downloaded too.
There is also a bug in the program that sometimes if a file is damaged or does not download correctly, it is not decoded and never placed in the destination folder and no message is displayed.

kh said:
Hi,

I have NewzHog. I have set it up with all my server settings and it connects fine, i import an NZB File and it says it downloads fine.

Any help will be good.

Thanks in Advance,

Karl.

Oh I forgot to mention... You might try emailing support at fornextsoft dot com. I'd be happy to help you with this issue, as this is something that needs to be fixed before the application is put into full release.
Mark,
(NewzHog's developer)

kh said:
Hi,

Any help will be good.

Thanks in Advance,

Karl.

Back