[NO BUG] New Question Notification Tool not working

Cheryl

Rosie Moderator
Staff member
Mod
I know this is in beta test, but it is not sending out open question notifications. Not even the test goes through.

In fact, I am not getting notices of user responses to my tickets.

Here is what the system has shown has been sent to you:
Code:
|  705 | [Tech Newsletter] A Long Winded Update                |      2 |      6042 |
| 1688 | Re: Garage Band Midi Services Not Available. (Closed) |      2 |      6042 |
| 1698 | Rule: Daily Open Questions (11 Matches)               |      2 |      6042 |
| 2242 | Re: email (Closed)                                    |      2 |      6042 |
| 2262 | Re: password trouble (Closed)                         |      2 |      6042 |
| 2280 | Rule: Daily Open Questions (3 Matches)                |      2 |      6042 |
| 1234 | Rule: Daily Open Questions (17 Matches)               |      2 |      6042 |
+------+-------------------------------------------------------+--------+-----------+

This started when I changed the email in User CP to nowonder.com.
I have now changed it back to macosx.com. Sent the test from the notifications page and I got it.

So it is the cheryl@nowonder.com that is not getting the system emails.

Cheryl,

Under UserCP is a Primary Site Drop-Down option that allows you to choose either Macosx.com or No Wonder!. This has nothing to do with your destination email address. Your email associated with your site account is where emails are sent and that doesn't matter to this test. It could be gmail.com.

Scott

Well shoot. Now I see it as I scroll down. I thought .... never mind what I thought. Okay - not a bug. All is well and I am getting my email notifications.

CRS is really creeping up on me.

Back