No Joke !!!!!!!!

Nummi

happy (again)
I am not kidding:

I have a radio on the floor next to my G4. When ever I send a window to the dock, The radio is filled with static :) !!!!!! What the HECK!!! Is my G4 thinking to hard?

this is so weird! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA eheheheeheheeheh ummmmm.... does anyone know why sending a window to the dock, messes up a radio!?!?!? ahhhahahaah h hahhahah ha h

I cannot stop making my radio go crazy. I think I AM GOING CRAZY! ahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaaa

Hold your breath for a while... calm down and now this is what i think might be an aswer (my opinion only)...
I have seen this a few times but is not exactly bacause of the system... but for the way the monitor handle changes in your screen refresh when you for example, have a photo or a dark color behind a maximized program or window with a clear color.
When your machine is fast and do a minimize ir order to see your desktop, the screen size changes a bit. causing a little distorsion.
Its is almost imperceptible but monitor's radiation raises and lowers during this fast changes in refresh.
Perhaps this is the interference you perceive.

That's what I was going to saw .. it has to do with your monitor, not necessarily your Power Mac. But that is pretty funny.

I can always tell I'm gonna get a phone call on my cell about 5 seconds before it rings, because my computer's speakers start getting static. Strangeness.

well... Sending a window to the dock is not the same as using a hairdryer.

"I'm amazed by your expressions of surprise" I STILL THINK IT'S CRAZY! ahahahahahhahaaha

The iMac is a really bad ham radio operator's friend. I know, as I am ham (literally too) but it splatters RF radiation all over the place. Most of it comes from the video and horizontal refresh circuitry in the monitor components in the iMac.
My cube is virtually silent, as it does not have the monitor, obviously.
2000 iMacs had problems in the video circuits that causes wavy lines to appear when menus were selected or the mouse was clicked. Some users reported black lines going through the display.
Apple fixed the problem with OS 9.2, but the RF interference still remains.

Originally posted by gumse
Check this out:

http://www.erikyyy.de/tempest/

I Love this type is things ! It goes back to basics ! Listen to my image my be the name of it !

It is probably even possible to hide the soundtrack of a movie behind its images. A good idea for the next Bond movie.

Back