No one can.....

needhelpwbook

Registered
no oen cna get na ihpnoe yte.
Itsn't it aewsmoe taht yuo cna raed tihs!!!!!
Wlel no oen cna gte iophnes yte so wtahs teh bgi dael??
Aern't yuo gald taht yuo dceieded ot raed tihs psot tgohgh?

ahhaahahahahahhaah.

needhelpwbook - are you having trouble with your keyboard?

Must be something there, can anyone read this other than the poster? After the 'No one can' ... just some jumbled letters, bad translation, I suppose?

actually I think anybody can read it, your mind is smart enough to know how to translate it.

Which is, actually, very cool. I love studying the human mind, and artificial intelligence for that matter. :)

And what about iPhones...? I didn't really catch the point of "no-one can have one yet so what's the point".

Just the characters jumbled about.

no oen cna get na ihpnoe yte.
no one can get an iphone yet.

Or the all-time favorite:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

:D

It actually reads (highlight the space below if you can't figure it out)...

According to a researcher (sic) at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be at the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself but the word as a whole.

I changed the color a bit so it wouldn't be so easy to cheat. :p

yes. but why did you reactivate quite an irrelevant and old thread with an answer that was, kinda, already given by other posters? ;)

It says:

No one can get an iPhone yet.
Isn't it awesome that you can read this!!!!
Well no one can get iPhones yet so whats the big deal??
Aren't you glad that you decided to read this post though?

hahahahahahahahahaha

You foolish mortals....

The theory is true but in practice a certain number of mistakes for a long period of time will summon the grammar police on these forums and possibly give the reader a headache.

Back