No ports open when I run portscan?

bebox

Registered
After I updated to 10.1 I cannot find a port open on my Ti 400. I run a webdev setup with PHP/mySQL and Apache. If I run portscan it just sits there and won;t find anything open. But if I am on our LAN at work and type in the LAN Address I am assigned at work then I can see all the open ports and share webpages no probs. So if I go home and type in my IP address I got nothing at all! So at the moment I cannot share any webpages at all which is really weird!

Has anyone come across this before?

Originally posted by bebox
After I updated to 10.1 I cannot find a port open on my Ti 400. I run a webdev setup with PHP/mySQL and Apache. If I run portscan it just sits there and won;t find anything open.

You may need to rejigger your Network prefs. After I installed 10.1, it had 'lost' my AirPort network info and just seemed to 'sit there'. I just had to go in and make sure it was set up right in Network prefs, and it worked.

If that doesn't work, you could consider posting details regarding your network pref setup and network hookups (work vs home), and what machine you're running portscan on, to give people more to go on.

Back