no wonder?

sinclair_tm

wow, 1.4g is way faster!
so when did this nowonder.com thing start? is it part of the new 2.0 forum? and being all the macosx.com stuff is there, are the two just going to become one? not knowing where else to ask, i ask here.

It was the predecessor or macosx.com, Scott's original support site, which he relaunched with the 2.0 code. If you read the tech update scott sent by email it explains it all. No, i don't think the two will become one, i think macosx.com will keep its identity but will also form the mac section of nowonder. Its also the reason you now see non mac questions in the support queue.

Site Overview

We are comprised of two combined sites, one in the same, yet separate. On one side, we have one of the best established Mac community support site on the Internet with an established user base and an online presence of nearly 6 years. On the other side, we have the new, yet firmly established in the history books as one of the best technical supports sites to ever grace the Internet. Combined, we bring an established foundation of nearly 10 years of providing free technical support online. Just as important, we maintain the original site leadership that founded No Wonder in late 1996 and early 1997, along with Macosx.com in 2000. While No Wonder has changed hands through the years and was scraped at one point, we aim to bring it back to life with the character it once had and now has today.

Back