Now, If just anyone from Apple just read this...

fl0ffy

Registered
After 15+ years stuck with intel, and for the last 8 years, wintel, I finally had it and bought a Powerbook G4 with OS X. Now, the Powerbook is great, it's good looking, has great performance and an outstanding lcd... and with os 9.2 it's dead stable. OS 10.0.4 however, is not very stable at all and does not perform very well on the powerbook. And now, ladies & gentlemen, the point:

WHY ON EARTH DO YOU MAKE IT SO HARD FOR ME TO LEGALY GET A COPY OF THE BLOODY 10.1 CD? AND WHY ARE YOU SO GOD DAMN RIGID WHEN IT COMES TO REGIONS AND LOCALIZATION OF YOUR SOFTWARE?

I live in Oslo, Norway, and I know this is in the middle of nowhere and all that.... but come on, why can't I just pay for the damn software on the web and download it? Noooooooooo, if I call Apple I get connected to a call center in Ireland that knows nothing.... After making 8 (THATS EIGHT) calls to different Apple offices and dealers, I finally was able to order the bloody CD... I actually had to fill out a form on their web and print then fax it to them! Come on guys, this is 2001, ever heard of online credit-card payments?

And when do I get this CD? In 6-8 weeks!!!

This pisses me so much off that I'm tempted to out and get me a decent wintel laptop again, they might not be perfect, but M$ software and updates are at least available.....

</flame>

Back