Office v.X Service Pack 1 Released!

also it WASN'T released yesterday. hell, whatever. :)

we're still waiting for 10.1.5 and ie 5.1.5 in software update, though... would you please check every minute and post when THOSE arrive?

:)

It know's if you put in a key from Surfers Serials and it erases it!! You won't be able to use Office unless you bought it.

Just a word of warning for those who don't have a legal copy. ;)

Twister

very nice, more aqua-fied. Still no Microphone support though, but the emoticons are there now.

HL or Carracho persuasion! Those who've been beta testing Photoshop recently know what I mean;)

Now Microsoft are at it.

While I support your decision to not pay for Office, why keep it if you don't like it enough to pay for it? There are other *better* text formats (rtf, txt) and if you need to read .doc then get one of those nifty programs that can cut through the crap that MS Office produces.

Someone said something about the 'poor' that now blabla... Ehrm... Do you *really* believe there won't be any new serials in the underground come a few hours or days that will let you use Office v.X SR-1 'freely'? Betcha.

Until then, warezers can still use 10.0.4 of Office, right?

wdw_:

I don't know about the specific posting guidelines here, but I'm pretty sure that posting pirated serials on just about any other public board would get you in some serious hot water REAL quick. At MacNN, for example, that kind of behavior will get your account permanently terminated.

If you insist on doing so, don't do it directly. Instead, just point the pirates in the right direction.

Guess what happned after I installed new messenger 3.0.

Panic, panic and panic...

I have to erase hard drive and reinstall OS again.

Please, M$ don't make stuff like that anymore.

Just forget about all developing .net or whatever to make world more miserable.

Oh boy, gimmi BeOS.

BeOS on G5 will rock :)

that's extreme for messenger!

And having to erase your drive!! Was there any reason/warning sign?:confused:

I think the new messenger design SUCKS! The old one was so simple and space saving, the new one is so big and lame. And you know what? It has added itself to the startup-items so it opens every time i log in, AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to remove!!
The only real thing that's new in the 3.0 is file-transfer!:mad:

Impossible to remove??? I'd like to see that just so I could laugh at how dumb it is but at the same time I don't want to take the chance that it might happen to me. There has got to be some way to remove it, this is a unix operating system we are working on. Does anyone more techie than I know if there is a script holding all the startup items that could be sudo edited or sudo rm'd?

Back